The My Father 5 toro cigar sampler is a taste of just about everything from the hot, up-and-coming cigar maker.
Each stick in the gift set is handcrafted and falls in most cigar lovers medium-to-full flavored range. Additionally, you won't find anything but expertly aged long-filler Nicaraguan tobacco in these sticks.
So, what's inside?
(1) La Antiguidad - A toro with a Habano Ecuador Rosado Oscuro wrapper
(1) Don Pepin White Label - With a light-brown Nicaraguan Corojo Rosado leaf
(1) Jaime Garcia Reserve Especial - Dark, oily maduro wrapper that helped it earn a 90 rating
(1) Don Pep Garcia Blue Label - 93-rated and a part of the Top 25 Best Cigars of the Year!
(1) El Centurion - Has a specialty, propreitary Sancti Spirtus leaf that gives the cigar a spicy-sweet flavor that's definitely one of a kind